Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas in PA


Hello from PA:
I thought I would share some pictures of my home. I live about 1/2 a mile from the Susquehanna River.
Christmas seemed different this year like all the rest of you I missed your Dad/Grandpa.
I did share Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Rachel and her family. Chris and his family are coming in tomorrow for about 3 days, we will have our Christmas then. Chris and his son Wesley will stay an extra couple of days and do some things around the house for me.
After the holidays then I will get back to finishing up downstairs. I still need to paint some doors. Chris has a couple of projects he wants to do down stairs; installing a ceiling in the bathroom, adding baseboards and door casings.
I seem to always manage to stay busy, for someone who lives alone, I always seem to find things to do.
I love reading all your blogs, it doesn't make me as homesick for everyone.
The weather hasn't been too bad a couple of snow days and a couple of really cold days, however it is generally in the 40's during the day. Missing Idaho weather.(Yeah right!)
I am excited to be going to AM church starting next year. I have never adjusted to afternoon church. Just old I guess!
The best news is Luke's call to Chili for his mission. That is awesome! I couldn't be happier, or prouder.
I wish you all love and a wonderful New Year. Love, Carol/Grandma






















































No comments: