Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When I have grown a foot or two!

Well I think I've gotten a hold of everybody to let them know, but if not...well, then I doubt you read this anyway. But the exciting news is that I've finally decided to go on a mission. I've filled out the paper work and only have a couple doctor's visits to go before I turn them in. If everything works out according to plan, which it rarely does, I'll receive my call early November, and be leaving in early to mid March. I want to thank everyone for their love and support and always encouraging a mission. Even if it was unwanted at some times, haha. I thought it was funny how half the people I told thought at first that I was engaged. Too funny. Really, just because I spend a weekend with a girl then decide to spend Thanksgiving with her and her family doesn't mean I'm involved with her, does it? Well, maybe... Anyway, I hope you are all as excited as I am about this opportunity to serve the Lord! I love you all! Especially you Grandma, no matter what!

No comments: