Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pennsylvania

Hello Family:

I am finally to the point where I can actually read e-mails and check the blogs. Boy, was I behind on the family.

Congratulations Matt and Hayley, a house to rent.....so cool. If nothing else you will enjoy the yard.

Good luck Chelsea and Reed. I don't envy you the move, however starting some where new is always exciting and as long as you have each other, everything will be OK.

I am as elated about Luke as the rest of you. This will be my first grandson to go on a mission...I love you Luke......No matter what!!!

The girls lunches have really fallen off, everyone moving away other than Sarah and Vicki. We will have to have a big reunion for all of us so the girls can go to lunch. I will miss Chili's molton chocolate dessert....yum....It won't be the same without family.

The house is starting to shape up pretty well, I hung all the curtains on Monday and it is starting to look like home. (doesn't feel that way yet). I just finished unpacking all of the upstairs yesterday and everything is put away. Now I have to go down stairs where the storage area is. There are a ton of boxes in there, that need to be unpacked. Luckily I can do that as I want to, not in the big hurry I was when moving out.

The ward I attend only has 146 members (not families). Ward conference was last Sunday and there were 14 of us in RS including the stake sisters..So it feels like a branch accept we have a nice ward building.

You have to hear the dumb thing I did......And no it won't surprise you! I registered the van and put the new license plate on the van. A few days later I had to go to a mechanic to have the van inspected. (this has to be done yearly and the state has to receive the inspection report within 15 days of registration or renewal). Anyway,when I went to the Mechanic he wanted to know if I wanted him to take off the Idaho license plate in the front.....How dumb is that, I drove around with an Idaho license plate on the front and a Pennsylvania license plate on the back.......

The house is working out for the "girls" They can't figure out what door to go to when the door bell rings, so that gives me time to lock them up in a bedroom. They love the deck (although it is too cool right now), and they can't see through the fence in the yard so there isn't any barking. It is wonderful!

This is a wonderful time of year. The trees are all turning red and Orange and since I live in a rural area, it is all around me. The subdivision has no trees but no matter what window you look out of there are plenty of colors.

I am doing fine and adjusting. I am terribly homesick for all of you, you will never know how much I miss you all..........

Love all of you always.......

No comments: