Thursday, November 13, 2008

An announcement from Harmon's

I am not sure if the word has gotten all around but Bryce and I are expecting our second baby, June 3. Zoey doesn't know what to think about all of it, and I am not even sure she really understands. She thinks she has a baby in her tummy whenever I mention anything about the baby. Anyway, we are excited for the new addition. I however have had morning sickness. Well it's actually all day long. I feel nauseous all day long. Some days are better then others, and some are bad enough that I don't want to move at all because I will throw up. I have my first Doctors appointment next Friday on the 21st. It took about 3 weeks or so to get approved for state insurance but once I did, I set up the appointment. I will post pictures once I get them. Anyway, I wanted to make sure that the word got out.

I have a bunch of funny things about Zoey if you have not seen any of them. She is the biggest goof. We love you all and miss you and will get to see most of you for Christmas. Zoey is so excited to visit Grandpa's house. She tells me everyday what she is going to take to Grandpa's house and asks everyday if we can go to Grandpa's house. She loves her Grandpa. Just ask my mom and dad how much she loves Grandpa.

No comments: