We made it into our new house on Tuesday night. I am so glad that we had so much help. Matt helped me pack one box..his clothes, and then I did the rest. Boy that was a chore. I am not planning on moving again anytime soon. At least a couple of years. But I did have a lot of help. Friends helped me by watching the boys and my sister AJ helped me pack a ton of stuff. Then we had about 30 guys help us move everything on Tuesday night. It helped that it was mutual night and the young men came to help out. They showed up just in time for Root beer Floats which we provided to everyone as a thank you for all of the muscle. We also lucked out in not having to rent a truck because there were so many trucks in our ward and our home teacher had access to a huge trailer that fit almost all of our big furniture in it in one load. They managed to haul everything over except for the piano in one trip.
Tuesday night we decided to stay in our apartment and have a camp out on the floor with our air mattresses since we wouldn't have hot water the next day in the morning. We stayed our first night in our new house last night, Wednesday and everyone slept really good. We were all so tired. I had help from my grandma and we unpacked the entire kitchen in one day and set up all of the beds so our house is somewhat livable just in case I go into labor early. Tuesday is the set day when I am going to be induced. I am excited and nervous all at once and I can't believe that it is so close. I just have to last until Sunday night if I go into labor on my own because my doctor is out of town until then. He thought that I might go early so he asked me to hold out until then. Yeah right...like I have control over that. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment