Monday, March 30, 2009

Disneyland Invite...


Next spring either the week before or the week after my birthday Hayley, me, and the boys are going to Disneyland. We want to extend this invitation to everyone (Carol, Dan/Vicki & kids/grand kids, Richard/Susan & kids/grand kids, Tim/Sarah & kids). We think it would be a blast to get together at the magical kingdom with everyone. I was thinking a 5-7 day vacation with a 3-day hopper pass to Disneyland with a couple extra days in there to explore and enjoy So. Cal on the beach or other places - MGM, Hollywood, or a temple trip (I don't know how that would work with all the kids but we'll figure it out). Hayley's mom did this with her siblings and their families this last year. They all lodged at the same hotel and got a package deal. Plus we can look into deals for the park passes. Please let us know if you're interested.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Um, I hate to be the first bad post, but we're going to have to pass. One, I have no clue what I'm doing next March...I usually think about that in sometime in Feburary. And second, neither Sarah nor I are hip on Disneyland, plus our 2 kids are too young to even remember anything from that trip, so it wouldn't be worth it to have to pay for them...sorry to burst your "family vacation idea" but we won't be attending....good luck and have fun.

Tim & Sarah