Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Elder Skene Letters

Luke asked me to post his letters on the family blog. He wrote Julie...

Dear Julie,

How are you? Did you have fun with Tera when she stayed at your house? Are you taking good care of Buddy and Missy? Make sure they get enough food.

I'm having fun learning how to be a missionary and will send some pictures home soon to show you all my new friends.

Tell Vicki that I really like the snacks she sent me. I don't get many snacks here so I really like them. We do eat a lot of food here though. We get as much as we want at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I always have a donut with my breakfast. They don't have any Mountain Dew here though, only Root Beer!

Every Sunday and Wednesday we get ice cream with dinner, and I put strawberries, hot fudge, brownies, M&M's, Reese's pieces, and Oreo's on my ice cream. It's Yummy!

Well I'm learning lots about Jesus here and He wants us to pray every night so He can talk with us. Are you remembering to say your prayers?

I Love You Julie!

Elder Skene

P.S. You should send me some microwave popcorn!!

No comments: