Monday, March 9, 2009

Ready or not here I go!

Well I get set apart as a missionary in about 8 hours. Its kinda crazy. I just wanted to let everyone in the family know how much I love and appreciate you all. It is going to be a fun next two years of my life, and I'm excited to get going and do the work. I'm not sure yet if I'll have much access to email or how it is all going to work. Hopefully I can at least email mom and dad and they can forward that message to anyone who would like to hear how I'm doing. I'll try to write as often as I can but am sure that it will get kinda busy for me. Again, thank you all for everything you do and your love, support, and encouragement. Keep me in your prayers! I know I'll be needing it!

No comments: